Headlines News :
Home » , , » Stephen King Challenge

Stephen King Challenge

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 1/15/2011 06:43:00 pm

Share this article :
When I come across a site that challenges me, I tend to notice. When said challenge revolves around one of my obsessions, it's impossible to ignore.

There is no way that I can not give this challenge a shot. All I have to do after all is just read Stephen King novels; something I already frequently do. The challenge however is to read six of them (or 12 but, there's no way that's gonna happen) in 2011. I have to say that this will indeed be a challenge for me. I do love to read, but tend to do so in spurts so, I'll have to curb that behaviour if I'm going to reach the goal line. I'm sure I can do it. When I dive into Kings mind, it's hard to pull away so this should be a piece of cake... except for the fact that King tends to write books of biblical proportions. That puts a damper on progression from novel to novel but, we'll see how it goes.

I'm starting off with 'Insomnia' and it's mainly because I've already started reading it. I'm hoping that this is not against the rules. The challenge was initiated back in December after all and that's around the time I began this novel. Either way, I can't stop in the middle so for now, it'll be the first in the list of six. :)

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template