Headlines News :
Home » , , , » More Ghost Rider Goodies

More Ghost Rider Goodies

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, August 21, 2011 | 8/21/2011 11:41:00 pm

Share this article :
Just on the heels of my last post of images from the upcoming Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance film comes a few more goodies to share. This time it's far more images, and they're moving rapidly in succession to tell pieces of a story. This is otherwise known as a teaser trailer!


I've watched this about 6 thousand times so far and I'll probably watch it a few thousand more before February. There goes my 'trying to stay out of the loop this time' idea eh? Here I was thinking I would actually be able to not watch one trailer, not look at one poster. Sheesh, who was I kidding really? Oh, and speaking of poster...


You can click the image for a larger version (posted on the ever awesome SuperHeroHype.com) if you want a better look.

I'll going to have leave you with that for now. When I get more time, I'm sure to blabber on with my thoughts about all this, but in one word at this very moment here's how I feel - Excited.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template