Headlines News :
Home » » Back to Blogging

Back to Blogging

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, September 19, 2011 | 9/19/2011 12:49:00 am

Share this article :
I would think that a high percentage of my posts on this blog are ones referencing my 'return to blogging'. It's been no secret since I started doing this whole web log thing back in 2005 that lengthy absences are frequent. To be fair however, I do have a pretty big network of blogs that I update. Strike that, try to update. I can't even pass the full blame on the lack of updates here on me having many blogs, because they all suffer at times. The summer is generally the time I tend to be removed from blogging most. I guess the winter makes it easy to stay inside and get it done, while when the sun is shinning I want to be out and about enjoying it. Now that fall in the air, it seems I'm comfortably transitioning into my blogger world once again.

One of the blogs which I run is currently in the middle of an awards session actually. This constantly evolving entity is called the NL Blogger's Choice Awards and this year is the 2nd annual. The contest features 3 selections per 10 categories, all featuring blogs from Newfoundland and Labrador, the place and live and love. The vote opened on September 15th and will be open until the end of the month. It's open to anyone anywhere, with the ability to vote once per day.   Check it out if you haven't already.

Hockey season is fast approaching as well, and with that comes the 7th annual Wasting Time Fantasy Hockey League. Nothing really special to the outside world on this blog, but it is a place I try to update for the 16 folks involved in this highly developed and pretty intense league. It's probably common to all those who partake in fantasy hockey leagues, but the 'GM's in this league take things seriously. All in good fun of course. But serious fun... and none more than myself, the Commish of the league :)

Outside of those two worlds, my political fancy has been tickled as of late too. It was sparked mostly by the 10th anniversary of the attacks on 9/11 which came and went last Sunday. Leading up to that day I felt an extreme urge to once again partake in the 9/11 Truth infowar which grasped me so firmly in years past. It wasn't as if I felt guilty for being away or anything, but more that I felt updating the Canadians For 9/11 Truth blog during this time would be benificial in that infowar. It's a high  ranked site within most search engines after all, and new updates only serve to help that. Now that I'm back in that blogging world, I'm hoping that I can find the time to stay in there, at least semi frequently.

So yeah, I guess I do spread myself thin when it comes to blogging and sometimes I do take breaks, by choice and not sometimes, but in saying that, it's pretty evident that I'm a blogger and forever will be.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template