Headlines News :
Home » » Template Tinkering

Template Tinkering

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | 2/27/2013 12:42:00 am

Share this article :
Phew, that feels good. It's been quite some time that I've thinking about getting some tinkering done around these parts, but just haven't been able to find the time. I decided tonight that I couldn't wait any longer to apply a new, cleaner template, and just dug in to get it done. Now that everything is reorganised in a way I'm happy with - for now; I'm sure there will be further tinkering - I feel good that it's done and over with. A good cleaning never hurt anything, and the sense of accomplishment is always lovely!

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template