In totally unrelated news, I still can't believe Pearl Jam are coming to Newfoundland. This is going to be such a great weekend. There's so much happing in addition to the shows because of thenewfoundlandpearljamexperience.com website. Man, there's pub crawls, meet and greats, tours, friendly jams & singalongs, screech-ins... everything. If you're a Pearl Jam fan who happens to be travelling to St. John's for this show... check out that website...
... as if anyone ever reads this.
Check it out!
































4 comments:
Here's a comment for ya...
STEVE HARRIS LIKES IT IN THE BUM!
there.
I couldn't let your blog be commentless.
Wow... that's really... sweet of you.
I do appreciate the comment though.
I like how you're looking up at the comment in a fit of rage.
I'm glad you are enjoying your acting experiences. You should be very proud. See you soon please god
Post a Comment