The Dracula audtion came and went... and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I went in expecting to read for a lesser role or maybe Van Helsing but ended up reading for Dracula. I didn't expect that and I think I was intimidated by it. If only I expected the unexpected. I would have thought about how I would play the role of such an established character.
Ah well, you live and you learn. Now, to move on to the next one.
I have an tomorrow audition for CBC's new half hour comedy series which is set in Newfoundland (http://www.cbc.ca/hatching/). It's a small role in one episode and I'm very excited about it as it's my first audition for a TV series. If nothing else, it'll give me some really valuable audition experience in front of a camera.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
More Audition Stuff
Tags
# Acting Career
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Acting Career
Labels:
Acting Career
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
Break a leg!
Post a Comment