I've taken a little break from the blog world as of late. Been workin' on my Ghost Rider site day and night for the past week. I decided that it was time for an overhaul of the thing. I expect it to get a lot of traffic in the coming year with the movie set to come out. The problem is that it's pretty freakin' huge and takes a heck of a long time to fully update, especially when you're going with a style change.
Ah well, slow and steady wins the race. I'm on page C right now... so, that means I should have it done sometime by Christmas. I'm shooting for a couple of months which is sorta like touchin' the moon but, what the heck.
Friday, February 10, 2006
Feeding my Obsession
Tags
# Blogging
# Ghost Rider
# Internet / Social Media
# Social Media
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Social Media
Labels:
Blogging,
Ghost Rider,
Internet / Social Media,
Social Media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment