Once again Pearl Jam is set to appear on Saturday Night Live and of course I'm super pumped at it. It all happens next Saturday, April 15th on NBC.
I'm assuming that they'll play a couple from their upcoming album, World Wide Suicide first I'd say. That excites me to no end. It's going to be interesting to see what they do with it live. It's brilliant now, live will be insane. That is, of course, if they play it. I'm just assumin' that's all.
Less than a month before the album and just over a week before SNL. Containing the excitement is quite difficult...
Tag-a-roo!
Pearl Jam, Music, mp3, Saturday Night Live, SNL, Television
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Pearl Jam on SNL
Tags
# Entertainment
# Pearl Jam
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Pearl Jam
Labels:
Entertainment,
Pearl Jam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























2 comments:
Nice to see another Jam fan in blogland. I can't wait for the SNL show... did you hear they are also doing Letterman on May 4th?
No, I did not hear that! Awesome news. Thanks and I'll be sure to post about it soon, I'm sure.
Post a Comment