Tonight marks the start of this years Nickel Independent Film Festival and I'm pretty excited that it's finally here. I still have to wait 2 more days until the premiere of 'Moonlight in your Blood' but, it's going to be great to catch some of the films before Thursday.
I went down to the LSPU hall yesterday and picked up a whack of tickets. I'm not able to get to every night but, I will be there opening, closing and the Thursday's Late Night horror show. It should be a blast.
If you're reading this an in the St. John's area, why don't you drop down tp the hall and support the local, national and international talent. There seems to be a great lineup of movies of many different genres so there's surely something there to please everyone.
Tag-a-Riffic!
Canadian Actor, Actors, Canada, Film, Movies, Canadian Film, Newfoundland Film, Nickel Film Festival, Film Festival, Independent Film
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
6th Annual Nickel Festival Begins Tonight!
Tags
# Acting Career
# Movies and Film
# Newfoundland Labrador
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Newfoundland Labrador
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment