That's right, I have a new temporary addiction; Myspace. I had a page for quite a while now but, didn't really get into it until last week... and now I can't stop. In fact, after I ran out of friends to add to my personal site (which I'm using as a Networking tool for my acting career), I decided to create a music one for the experimental electronica that I used to create 'back in the day'.
After a couple of weeks of a heavy time investment into the site however, I'm now slackin' off a bit. It may be because I, like I said, have ran out of people to think of adding.
Are you on there? Add me!
My(Acting)Space: http://www.myspace.com/mrflamehead
My(Music)Space: http://www.myspace.com/imperialgrandguy
Go ahead, what are you waiting for?
Tag-a-Riffic!
Canadian Actor, Actors, Canada, Film, Movies,
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Addicted to MySpace
Tags
# Myspace
# Social Networking
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Social Networking
Labels:
Myspace,
Social Networking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment