It's been quite a long time since I posted here, but I've been inspired as of late to get back into some sort of blogging routine again. I kind of spread myself thin with the number of blogs I try to run (let alone countless other things I find myself addicted to at any given time) which I think was the cause of loosing interest all around.
I decided to do a big of spring (fall) cleaning of the blogs and promised myself to post more frequently. I also attempted to network all my blogs together using this one as a hub. You'll notice links to my other hubs up top.
There's still lots of work to do, but in the meantime, my promise to keep posted starts with this one.
Stay tuned.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Change of Place
Tags
# Blogging
# Internet / Social Media
# Social Media
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Social Media
Labels:
Blogging,
Internet / Social Media,
Social Media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment