Pearl Jam Live Concerts CD Giveaway - Understanding Eli

Monday, September 07, 2009

Pearl Jam Live Concerts CD Giveaway

After taking a day off from posting about my favorite band, here I am right back at it again with some fresh news to share. Any fan of Pearl Jam will surely want to know this, so I'll waste no further time introducing. Anyone who has read the title has likely skimmed past this by now anyway...

Qthemusic.com is reporting that Pearl Jam has said that anyone who buys a copy of the upcoming album (Backspacer) will be treated to being able to download 2 free CD's worth of concerts! New album owners will have the following shows to choose from:  Halifax (22/09/05), Philadelphia (03/10/05), Santiago (21/11/05), Chicago (17/05/06), Grand Rapids (19/05/06), Camden (28/05/06), E Rutherford (06/03/06), San Francisco (16/07/06), New York (25/06/06), Hartford (27/06/08) and Mansfield (28/06/08).

Exciting no?  Bring on the 21st I say!


Technorati: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definately going to be buy the new album now since it comes with the free downloads, thats awesome. I've been a fan of Pearl Jam since 93. Thanks for the info on the their newest release!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I'm glad to see other PJ fans out there are catching the news I post. It's always great to connect with fellow like minded folks.

I totally agree with you as well. I'm getting the album... though, I would have anyway with or without the free downloads. That's just a bonus!

Thanks for stoppin' by.