When I come across a site that challenges me, I tend to notice. When said challenge revolves around one of my obsessions, it's impossible to ignore.There is no way that I can not give this challenge a shot. All I have to do after all is just read Stephen King novels; something I already frequently do. The challenge however is to read six of them (or 12 but, there's no way that's gonna happen) in 2011. I have to say that this will indeed be a challenge for me. I do love to read, but tend to do so in spurts so, I'll have to curb that behaviour if I'm going to reach the goal line. I'm sure I can do it. When I dive into Kings mind, it's hard to pull away so this should be a piece of cake... except for the fact that King tends to write books of biblical proportions. That puts a damper on progression from novel to novel but, we'll see how it goes.
I'm starting off with 'Insomnia
Wish me luck!






























No comments:
Post a Comment