Ah well, such is life. There are a bounty of delightful things happening this year in the world of Pearl Jam to keep me perky. I really shouldn't be too bummed about it all. The Band is celebrating their 20th anniversary all year after all, and they're doing so with a bang. I don't mean just touring and huge Labor Day festivals either; I'm talkin' about CD's being released...
- We already had a release of 'Live on Ten Legs'.
- A super deluxe box set of VS and Vitalogy has also been released.
- 'Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs' will be released very soon which can be listened to in it's entirety right now (as I post this anyway) by visiting here.
MookiePJ from Pearl Jam on Vimeo.
So yeah, I won't get to see the band soon (unless I can make it to one of the three easterly cities), but at least there is still plenty to celebrate. I know this fan is quite excited.
Happy 20th Pearl Jam!
Technorati:































No comments:
Post a Comment