Thursday, January 26, 2006
Tags
# Cats
# Life
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































2 comments:
Hi Stephen.
Nice kitty.
I actually had a cat one time that I named Kitty mainly because I was looking after it fro a friend and never expected to keep it.
Nice Blog a bit busy and small print for my liking. Then again I use 1078 * 780 which might explain the small print.
Thanks for the kind words about Scratch. She appreciates the comments.
Yeah, the print is a little small and plan on doing something about it in a near update...
Stephen
Post a Comment