Production began once again on 'Moonlight in your Blood' last night. 3 of the 27 (I think) scenes were shot and I'm pretty excited and/or nervous about the rest. This is a completely different role for me, which is exciting. It's always great to get the chance to test yourself in this business.
I'm very thankful to Philip and Darryl at Still Small Entertainment for giving me this opportunity. Once again, it's a pleasure to be working with them. The next couple of weeks should be an interesting one.
Tag-a-Roo!
Canadian Actor, Actors,
Monday, January 30, 2006
Moonlight Begins Again
Tags
# Acting Career
# Movies and Film
About Stephen Eli Harris
Long time blogger forever trying to revive his blogging love. Originally from Newfoundland, he is now residing in PEI, adventuring on another island. While most of this space is focused on interenet and social media discussions, he will still dabble in political debates, and commentary on much of our culture, from time to time.
Movies and Film
Labels:
Acting Career,
Movies and Film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment