Headlines News :
Home » , , » The Fixer

The Fixer

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | 9/02/2009 09:36:00 pm

Share this article :
As I begin this post I can't help to wonder if the first 20 posts in this 30 in 30 trip I'm on will be about Pearl Jam. It is only 18 more days until their brand spankin' new album is set to release after all and frankly, I've been dying to do some posting on the topic.  My inbox is filled with news alerts and notices, most of which have gone unread.  Saved, but unread.  As I weed through everything I'll be sure to share...

Starting with, 'The Fixer'.

I'm not sure how many of you have visited Pearl Jam's Myspace Page as of late, but if you have (and you really should) you would have been treated with a lovely new track from the upcoming album.  What's funny though is that I truly didn't appreciate the song until I seen the official video that was released very recently.  Yes, I did say official video and guess what? It's directed by Cameron Crowe. Wanna see?




Lovely no? Getting excited about Sept 20th and or the 22nd yet?

Yeah, me too!



Technorati: ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template